Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants and micronutrients that help prevent premature aging of the skin and keep it firm and elastic. Have you ever tried chia water with lemon? In addition to refreshing, it is a drink which is able to purify the body, provide us with numerous antioxidants and facilitate weight loss. Chia seeds are becoming more and more popular in the diet of many people. You can find them in any natural store and they will help you in many more things than you think.
They have a unique nutty taste, incredible nutrients and stand out as a great remedy every time we combine them with water enriched with lemon. Would you like to know how to prepare it? Today in our space we will reveal it to you.
The benefits of consuming chia water every day with lemon
There are those who take chia seeds in their salads, combined with yogurts, milkshakes, or even others make rich desserts or bread. They have a very pleasant taste as we have indicated, but the most interesting are, undoubtedly, its many benefits:
- Chia seeds have 5 times more calcium than milk.
- They are richer in antioxidants than cranberries.
- They have 3 times more iron than spinach.
- They have more fiber than oats.
- Chia seeds have a high amount of protein, which is why they are one of the favorite foods of vegetarians.
We are going to prepare chia water with lemon. It is a simple and quick way to get a lot of nutrients and, besides, to help us lose weight just getting up in the morning.
Let’s see now why mixing these two foods is going to be so beneficial.
You May Also Like: Headinformation.com
It brings satiety and regulates the appetite
You know how important it is to start the day with a good breakfast. In our case, if in addition to being well nourished we also try to lose some weight, it will be very useful to drink chia water with lemon on an empty stomach.
It acts as a good satiating and will enable us, together with a breakfast balanced and varied; hold up well until lunchtime without having to snack between meals.
It helps us to hydrate and nourish the organism
Chia seeds are rich in protein and lemon a natural source of antioxidants and vitamin C. Together they act as an excellent remedy to obtain energy, food and also be well hydrated.
Proper hydration makes avoid, for example, the headache and helps most of our organs to function optimally.
Prevents premature aging
Regular consumption of chia and lemon water will help us fight the onslaught of free radicals and protect us from pollution, tobacco smoke or UVA rays.
You may also like to read: EAT WHENEVER YOU WANT, WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT ONLY UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED
Thanks to its antioxidants and the micronutrients of chia seeds, our skin maintains its firmness and elasticity, and we fight that premature aging that sometimes causes fatigue or poor nutrition.
improves our digestions
Both lemon and chia seeds help food digest better, and nutrients are absorbed optimally in the large intestine. In this way, all vitamins and minerals reach the bloodstream easily and in a healthy way.
It helps us to lose weight
This is one of the most interesting data. Both lemon and chia seeds are a source of fiber and natural antioxidants that will help us in all these processes:
- Debug the organism.
- Promote the elimination of adipose tissue accumulated in the body.
- This water acts as a good diuretic and fights constipation.
- When chia seeds come into contact with water they form a hypocaloric layer. That is, when they reach the stomach they increase in volume, they satisfy us and stimulate the digestion and the purification of the organism.
How to prepare my chia water with lemon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (5 g)
- 1 cup and ½ of water (300 ml)
- A lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- The first thing we will do is soak the teaspoon chia seeds with half a glass of water (100 ml) for one hour. Thus, in addition to softening, will form that gel so characteristic of this food.
- Then we get the juice of our lemon. Once ready, mix it with the glass of water.
- Next step? Very easy, now let’s mix the water with lemon juice along with the water where the chia seeds have formed that gel.
You can help with the blender, so you also include the spoonful of honey to sweeten this drink as healthy as it is nutritious. You will love the taste.
Remember to take our chia water with lemon every morning on an empty stomach. In addition to taking care of your health, it will be a great help to lose weight. Shall we start today?